White Label Partnership enables MSPs to solve their talent and technical crises and enhance their growth by upselling additional services such as 24/7 support coverage, cyber security, and professional services.
The White Label Patners can be a team or an individual responsible for working on the company's projects and pretending to be a part of the core team of an organization. White labeling allows you to deploy services without the headache of sourcing and hiring talents and to spend time on knowledge transfer and training at zero cost.
Here is a checklist to consider before taking the plunge.
- Client Contact: Ensure that your partner uses your company's email domain, etc., while in direct contact with your clients.
- Scalability: Make sure your partner has the time and capacity to devote to your project.
- Security and Compliance: A pivotal point to be ensured is the security and compliance policies taken by the partner company. It is necessary to ensure that your partner keeps your company profile and data with high confidentiality.
- Tools and Procedures: Check with your partner whether they are equipped with the necessary resources and have specific procedures in place to ensure their work stays productive and of the same high quality every time
- Communication: Make sure your partner has a transparent and structured system to keep you and your client informed during the process.
- Flexibility: Your partner likely has their resources, methods of functioning, operating processes, quality-assurance mechanism, and business hours, but at the same time, make sure they are flexible as well. Look for versatility to see whether they can meet your needs.
- Reference: Ask for existing customer references from your partner so you can be sure of their service quality and other procedures by contacting authorities.
If you are an MSP exploring the possibilities of a white-label partner, Eynetech can be the best for you. At Eynetech, we provide 24*7*365 support and are bound to keep the confidentiality of our client data by offering them world-class service.